I painted the background all black and drew on it with rubber cement. I then covered the whole thing with green acrylic paint. I used my small foam plate to print the skulls on the background while masking out the other shapes and faces using tracing paper. I then peeled off the rubber cement and voila....
This was a quick one done on an old vinyl curtain that I took down in my house. I figured it was a perfect canvas to create on instead of throwing it out. I used oil pastels on it and approached it with a fun loving, wise guy attitude.
My only problem is now is that it is going to always remain tacked into my wall, I have no idea how I would frame or formalize it.
I'm off to enjoy a rainy Saturday, besides the sleepy cat residing on my arms while I type is making this very difficult... This is a much more conscious version of him.